Sunday 19 June 2011

MACARONS, PITA, AND A WHOLE LOT OF HOMEMADE TZATZIKI

Last week I went over to my friends Lucy and Kay's place for dinner. It was a fun night that included lots of catching up and watching the greatest 80's movie ever (mostly just ridiculous) called Teen Witch. I had the pleasure of enjoying an amazing meal made by Kay. It was so good that I wish I could have continued eating!

 pork tenderloin and homemade tzatziki pita; salad with apple cider vinegar, tomatoes and sunflower seeds; lemon dill potatoes


Following the delicious dinner were macarons I had bought earlier that day from La Bamboche. I have only tried macarons from a few places but I must say that La Bamboche definitely has the best!  

Flavors: Chocolate, pistachio, mango green tea, amaretto, yuzu, mystery flavor (which we later discovered was strawberry jam)


It was a wonderful last night spent with them before Lucy heads back to Edmonton for the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment